Concrete sealers are applied to protect concrete from surface damage, staining and corrosion. They are designed to strengthen by blocking the pores of the concrete to reduce the absorption of liquids and gases. When applied they create an impermeable layer which prevents materials from passing through.
The seal lasts for the life of the concrete and leaves no film or color on the surface and provides the following benefits:
- Prevents water intrusion
- Reduces the transmission of water vapor or gases
- Hardens the surface against wear, abrasion and dusting
- Protects against acids and most chemicals
- Reduces concrete pitting and spalling
- Spills are easy to wash due to them not penetrating deeply
- Purges dirt, minerals and hydrocarbon residues from the concrete
- Prevents mold growth and algae
Contact Creative Concrete Services today for a free, no obligation, quote to apply industrial grade sealer to your businesses concrete flooring.